- Mike Davidson – Lessons From The Roundabout SEO Test
The Google Vacuum Tests.
- Google SEO Test – Google Prefers Valid HTML & CSS | Hobo
Well we’ve started to get some results in from our qualitative Google SEO Mythbuster Test #1 (Does Google Like Valid Code?) and the results we have….is yes!
- Is the link economy of UK news sites managing or making abundance? | Media | guardian.co.uk
Nick Bilton discovered for UK Wired this month, that news sites average around 450 links on their homes pages, whereas 10 years ago they averaged just 12 links per home page.
- Perfect Pitch
So let’s get this straight. In a discussion about perfect pitch, someone mentions the website perfectpitch.com. They don’t repost any materials from the site. They don’t even link to the site. They don’t really say anything particularly disparaging. But it all takes is for the owner of perfectpitch.com to abuse the Digitial Millenium Copyright Act with a spurious complaint and just like that, Google removes the discussion from its search index.
- Realigning For A Beautiful Web using HTML5, CSS transforms and transitions | For A Beautiful Web
HTML5 and CSS transforms and transitions to spice up the interface.
- 10 problems your content management system will not solve and how to overcome them « Boagworld
Content management systems are often perceived as a silver bullet that will solve all your content problems. In reality having a CMS is not enough. You must also address broader issues associated with the content of your website.