- Official Google Webmaster Central Blog: Help us make the web better: An update on Rich Snippets
If you have review or people/social networking content on your site, it's easier than ever to mark up your content using microformats or RDFa so that Google can better understand it to generate useful Rich Snippets.
- Detecting HTML5 Features - Dive Into HTML5
HTML5 is not one big thing; it is a collection of individual features.
- Drupal Moves Into the White House - Bits Blog - NYTimes.com
The fact of the matter is that Drupal seems to be doing just fine with or without government support.
- jQuery for Designers - Tutorials and screencasts
Learn how easy it is to apply web interaction using jQuery.
- A List Apart: Articles: Never Get Involved in a Land War in Asia (or Build a Website for No Reason)
The formation of strategy isn’t one of the most popular aspects of web development, but it should be.
- Shorewalker.com - Why Mr Web Design changed direction
David Siegel doesn't really design Web sites any more. These days he advises companies on Web strategy.