- MediaPost Publications Report: Top Keyword Price Nears $100 Per Click 10/15/2009
The highest-priced keyword in the United States last month sold on Google for $99.44 per click, according to the AdGooroo Search Engine Advertising Update: Q309.
- CSS Differences in Internet Explorer 6, 7 and 8 « Smashing Magazine
One of the most bizarre statistical facts in relation to browser use has to be the virtual widespread numbers that currently exist in the use of Internet Explorer versions 6, 7 and 8.
- Panatta e le magliette rosse "Così sfidai il dittatore Pinochet" - la storia - Repubblica.it
L'impresa della Davis del 1976 ora diventa un film di Mimmo Calopresti.
- W3C Semantic Web Activity News - HTML+RDFa First Draft Published
The HTML Working Group has published the First Public Working Draft of HTML+RDFa.
- The Coming HTML 5 Train Wreck | XML Today
We'll be back to the days of the late HTML 3 spec, where web designers despaired of having their web pages act even remotely consistently between browsers, where coders will continue to learn bad habits that not only create more headaches for other coders but also contribute to the overall cost of products, will have web browsers on the desktop that are increasingly out of step with their XML-compliant counterparts in mobile devides.