- Yahoo! Search Blog » Blog Archive » See More SearchMonkey in Your Search Results
Want a little more SearchMonkey in your Yahoo! search results? Starting today, more enhanced results for product, local, entertainment, reference, social, and tech sites will appear automatically in your results, putting more information and answers right at your fingertips.
- Copyediting: Man vs. Machine – (37signals)
Lesson learned: Don’t be so quick to dismiss the old in favor of the new just because the new seems like it should be better.
- Typedia: A Shared Encyclopedia of Typefaces
Typedia is a resource to classify, categorize, and connect typefaces.
- Edge: HOW DOES OUR LANGUAGE SHAPE THE WAY WE THINK? By Lera Boroditsky
For a long time, the idea that language might shape thought was considered at best untestable and more often simply wrong. Research in my labs at Stanford University and at MIT has helped reopen this question.
- Loving HTML5 – Jeffrey Zeldman Presents The Daily Report
Some friends and I gathered at Happy Cog’s New York studio to hash out the pros and cons of HTML5 from the perspective of semantic-markup-oriented web designers.
Tag: anthropology, brain, communication, community, copyediting, culture, editing, encyclopedia, fonts, html, html5, inspiration, language, languages, markup, microformat, microformats, rdfa, reference, search, semanticweb, standards, thinking, typeface, typography, webdesign, writing, Yahoo!